Working at Paramont Grading — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Paramont Grading pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Paramont Grading

From Cumming, GA. — 09/08/2009

Is Paramont still open?

From cumming ga — 04/28/2009

those revues ive read the people that wrote them obviously didnt work there in there hay day i spent a total of nine years there and let me say paramont paid above average wages they treated there workers with the respect the desurved had the best benifits of anywere ive worked when they were on top i never feared for my job i worked there for three years before i was promoted to grade forman and had all the back up i could have asked for from hr and the shop the location was perfect it was a laid back work enviroment all you had to do was your job i would still be there if they had not hired the people they did to run the company

From Alpharetta, Georgia — 04/29/2008

Pay. Paramont does pay competive wages.
Respect. As far as HR rules go.
Benefits. OK.
Job Security. It's construction and mining support; so, it goes with the rest of the economy.

Work/Life Balance. It depends on the weather, production goals and how many pieces of equipment are down.

Career Potential. I got promoted. Worst decision I made that year. I should have kept my mouth shut and not been so smart. The superintendent told me how I would get help and all the things I needed to make the job happen. It didn't. Between junk equipment and mother nature; I was doomed. Some days we would have five mechanics on the job and we only had a five person mass excavation crew with six pieces of heavy equipment. It's difficult to get production when the machinery won't run.

Location. It's outside. Better than being stuck inside an office.

Co-worker Competence. It took HR way too long to demote me. I was like an animal that needed to be put down. I quit the next day after that.