Working at Paragon Application Systems — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Paragon Application Systems pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Paragon Application Systems

From Holly Springs, NC — 12/04/2009

I've been with Paragon for just over a year. I'm very impressed with the talent and level of experience of the employees. I've worked for both large and small companies and prefer the flexibility and team approach at Paragon, versus the politics you fnd with larger companies. Less stress, challenging work, talented team, all equates to a healthy working environment.

From Holly Springs, NC — 12/04/2009

I enjoy working at Paragon because I don't have to navigate through massive amounts of red tape to get my job done; which is refreshing after coming from a large company.

I enjoy working at Paragon because of the high-caliber of coworkers that management has been able to assemble. I am better at my job than when I started because of the interaction with them.

I enjoy working at Paragon because of the commitment by management to incorporate software development best practices.

I enjoy working at Paragon because everyone understands that there is a place for work and the rest of life. I am able to leave my work at work.

I enjoy working at Paragon because the owners work hard to show their appreciation of my efforts.

I enjoy working at Paragon because I am able to drop in and talk with upper management.

From Holly Springs NC — 12/04/2009

Paragon has grasped the concept of working remotely and made it a reality. Disipline and Dedication are 2 requirements to accomplish this. I have never seen more Dedication and Disipline exhibited by any company and it's staff as with Paragon Application Systems. If these 2 qualities are primary in your search for a company then look no further.......

From Holly Springs, NC — 12/04/2009

Co-Workers are a great source of information and are extreemly helpful and supportive of each other.

One thing I have really noticed is the Team effort supported by ALL, this includes management. There are no tasks that are below or above anyone when something needs to be done, everyone is willing to lend a hand to make it happen. This type of attitude is very refreshing.

From Holly Springs, NC — 12/04/2009

I love working for Paragon. You obviously have to be willing to accept the good and bad of working for a smaller company. Coming from a very large company, I welcomed the changes and have been very happy to be here.