Working at panduit — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about panduit pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at panduit

From Chicago suburban — 10/18/2009

This is a company in the midst of restructure to compete in the world market as it stands today. The majority of employees are struggling with the change and outsourcing of jobs, and frustration and anger are the order of the day. A heavily "boomer" employee base, many of whom have never experienced any other company with which to compare.
Freezing of merit raises has not been easy to withstand, but fair wages have always been enjoyed. We received a nice boost to our 401k via a profit-sharing percentage payment. Most employees have a great commute and live locally. Benefits have been reduced, but still are on a par or better than many out there receive.
The company culture is not as exemplary as a company like Google, the benefits are not as stellar as a company like Abbott Laboratories, but then there aren't many out there that could compare to those.