Working at Panda Express — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Panda Express pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Panda Express

From Appleton, WI — 05/11/2009

My favorite job ever!! Free good yummy food... The upper management is extremely friendly as well. There is no career advancement unless you want to travel or move to their headquarters, in California. Pay is okay for the work you are doing, I mean how much do you think someone who scoops food to a plate should get paid? I think it's reasonable. Best part time job for young high school students.

From Prescott, AZ — 05/02/2009

This has been one of my favorite places to work thus far. Free food, paid ten minute breaks, etc. you are spoiled as an employee. Granted, the pay is a bit low and hours are a bit difficult to come by, its very comfortable and fun. the food is fresh and they treat their employees and customers great.