Working at Paetec Telecommunciations — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Paetec Telecommunciations pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Paetec Telecommunciations

From ATLANTA, GA — 09/07/2010

I worked in the SE and the Senior Regional Mgmt team was a joke. Most of team were holdovers from the USLEC days. The local leadership was interested in their needs only and not about you as an employee. If you understood your place, everything was fine. Most of the support staff was excellent and more than willing to help. I liked my fellow employees very much, but the lack of support for me and my goals was enough to move on. HR is a total joke in Rochester, NY. Forget about ever getting a call back or even having a conversation about your plans for the future. Best bet for moving up, someone dies or is caught with another employee or leaves. Even then, you probably won't get a shot because they will bring in some other loser who used to sell flowers and is now the sales manager/AVP/etc.