Working at PacSun — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about PacSun pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at PacSun

From Honolulu, HI — 08/03/2010

Pac Sun is a great company. The District Manager of Hawaii she is another story. WATCH OUT FOR THE FOLLOWING
1. NO SUPPORT FROM HER
2. ALL LIP SERIVCE... SHE IS VERY LIKEABLE
3. THINKS SHE IS RUNNING GUCCI
4. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL
5. TALKED TO ME ALL THE TIME ABOUT OTHER STORE MANAGER AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY
6. SHE ONLY WANT ABERCROMBIE LOOK A LIKES AT ALA MOANA
7. SHE WILL THROW YOU UNDER THE BUS TO MAKE HERSELF LOOK GOOD
8. COMPLAINS ALL DAY AT YOU THEN CALLS YOU 10 MINS LATER AND SAYS SHE IS SORRY BUT HAVING A BAD DAY!!!
9. UN-EHTICAL .. LOVES IT WHEN SUPPORT TEAM WORKS OFF THE CLOCK..." I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE WORK OFF THE CLOCK IT SHOWS ME THEY ARE DEDICATED" REALLY NUT JOB ILLEGAL
10. I HAVE BEEN IN RETAIL FOR 15 YEARS AS A D.M. FOR JUICY AND OTHER LUXURY BRANDS AND WAS REALLY EXCITED TO TRY SOMETHING NEW...BUT FORGET ABOUT IT... DISTRICY MANAGER OF HAWAII IS A NIGHTMARE WATCH OUT AND BE PREPARED FOR A TOTALLY UNETHICAL ENVIRONMENT...GOOD LUCK ...

From california — 03/10/2010

ive worked now at Pacsun for nearly 6 monthsand im going to tell you truth.if i had any other job offer at the moment i would take it immediately,i was hired primarily on my looks. i mean i was just a regular shopper and i was asked to work there,which i was cool with. the people there are super awesome and my managers are awesome.i just get crap hours and im pretty sure i only work weekends to make the store look good.i spend more money there than i make honestly.im a student so i can care less about the place,but i love helping people and talking to people.im not there as much to even hate the place. i dont even feel like i work there...but yeah i cant wait to find another job that pays me something more.

From Jonesboro Ar — 12/07/2009

I was a Store Manager for Pac Sun and actually didn't mind the company. There was room to grow with the company or at least back in 2007 there was. The only thing that really stunk was the pay and the work life balance. I felt like was at the store 24/7 I guess i had a little easier too since my DM was 11 hours away. I just had to deal with 1 clueless phone call every monday past that I got to pretty much run my store. I loved my staff and loved the brands.