Working at Pacific LIfe — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Pacific LIfe pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Pacific LIfe

From California — 09/03/2009

I love working for this company. In life, you realize that working in any Customer Service position just sucks; something I did in the past. I have worked for several different insurance companies and other types of companies, and I have to say that Pacific Life is great. Lack of life experience can make you give negative comments like the ones below. Also, if you have ever owned your own company you will understand and realize that Pacific Life is a great company.

From Newport Beach, CA — 12/08/2007

I worked there 2000-2001 in both Newport Beach and Foothill Ranch. The other postings are so true about a waste of a college degree and no real growth potential. There were some positives: Lunch at the beach! Need I say more? Newport Fashion Island, need I say more? Their vacation and benefits (at the time) were very generous. They gave you a good education on Insurance/Annuity products and had continuous developement courses. The negatives: unsupportive supervisor who spent more time in meetings than at his desk, applied for 5+ other jobs and never got transferred. I wasn't on the phones, I was data entry for life products. Very little overtime required. Also at the time they had many carpool vans. So there were some positives if you just want a paycheck. If you want a challenging career and are a fresh graduate, well take the job, let them pay for a masters and then leave.