Working at Pacific Home Remodeling — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Pacific Home Remodeling pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Pacific Home Remodeling

From ca 92121 — 08/20/2010

Working for this company has been nothing but a great challenging experience.
Managers are encouraging, great atmosphere, and great pay. I feel like family and it is my pleasure to work for pacific home remodeling. I do recommened working here because i have advanced not only in my profession but as a person too.

From Los Angeles — 03/11/2010

I've been a sales rep for Pacific for over 2 years here in the corporate headquarters in Los Angeles.
I must say that the job is challenging, but at the same time extremely rewarding. It is not for everyone. If you're good at sales - you'll make 6 figures EASILY. If you suck - oh well, the company will not pay you for being a loser. Let's be objective - if you drive 500 miles a week and don't make a single sale while others do, then whose problem is that? Don't blame the company for your own incompetence.
if you got there on time, both the homeowners were there, and they let me into the house to pitch - then I got them. If all these conditions are met, you should sell your product.