Working at Pace Analytical Services — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Pace Analytical Services pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Pace Analytical Services

From MN,Mn — 07/15/2010

Low pay did not keep up with inflation. Felt the benefits were good and managers were very flexible with hours. Too much off task behaviors by some employees and management seemed not to do much about it. Worked my ass off, overtime when needed without being asked, completed all of my learning center assignments on time, did not create personality issues and was involved with social company related activities outside of work time. Was laid off over the goof offs and during a high revenue month. Makes no sense, upper management (MN) seems to make quick decisions concerning lay offs. I feel they took the easy way out and looked at seniority only and did not consider other factors. Hard work did not seem to pay off here.