Work at PACE AIRLINES — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about PACE AIRLINES pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at PACE AIRLINES

From Winston Salem, NC — 08/19/2009

I've read all the negative postings and I agree that the pay issue has not been fun. Yes, it would be nice to have gotten paid last Friday.

That being said I think you all are a bunch of cry babies and need to stop feeling sorry for yourselves and move on. You guys forgot to mention the fact that Mr. Rodgers was giving employees up to $500 today if they needed cash to make it till we get paid. Or the fact that the company is actually making a profit and paying off the load of debt left by the old management. Remember that layoff last December? Remember the weeks when Hooters had to pay us because Pace did not have the money. Remember the one week bonus check Mr. Rodgers gave us. You complain about not being able to pay your debtors because you have not been paid....how is that any different than what is happening with our paychecks. I trust the new management a lot more than the old. Yeah they aren't perfect and things are hard...that's life. Suck it up and get on with your life.

From Winston-Salem — 04/01/2008

How about all you people that work there or are part of the flight crews stop complaining and do your damn job. You will be suprised at how much more respect you get from doing your job than standing there complaining about how not to do it. As for Managment well put yourself in their shoes you would do the same. Most people I know are just happy to be employed and not have to commute to and from CLT everyday. Anyway the benefits could be better but can't they all improve?

From Winston Salem NC — 02/11/2008

Why does it not surprise me that not one of the people that complain about the issues this company has faced along with growing (and being for sale) have mentioned the fact that we all received raises last week. Somebody is doing something to help us. Instead of complaining, maybe we ought to be thankful that we still have jobs. Maybe, just maybe, we should be thankful that the people in charge are trying to make it better for us. Come on guys (and you girls) get it together and let's make Pace the place we all know it could be. I have heard so many times "like it was when it was Piedmont". Even though I wasn't there, with all the things I have heard about the employees then, I don't think the people that worked at Piedmont would have 'turned on their own' as bad as it sounds like some have. I only hope that we can keep working as a group to make it better in the future.

From Winston-Salem — 12/17/2007

Anyone who fly's the line regulary knows the deal. If we could replace
the scheduling mentality of the crews will do it for free. we could change for the better . only place to go is up.

From Winston-Salem, NC — 12/13/2007

Pay is above average, quick upgrade, great Ops management, great worldwide trips, decent per diem, stability is questionable, co workers are great, work environment can be stressful but livable, home alot then gone alot, good overtime pay, benefits stink. I like Pace, I hope it stays afloat.