Working at OneCommunity — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about OneCommunity pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at OneCommunity

From Cleveland, Ohio — 10/06/2008

What can I say? OneCommunity is a nonprofit broadband network provider. They compete in an odd world with for-profit organizations on either side. We're stepping on toes and need to be careful we don't piss off the AT&Ts and TWCs of the world. The organization is essentially a start-up nonprofit, and it is still figuring out how to work with all of the new expansion. We've gotten lots of new funding, but the two guys at the top of not dialed into the day-to-day work. The co-workers are awesome. Everyone is in the same boat and is watching to see if this organization will stay afloat or get taken over by a stronger entity. Wait and see!! Just hope I can hang on for the ride...