Working at On Assignment — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about On Assignment pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at On Assignment

From Midwest — 04/13/2009

On Assignment has an exceptional working environment. As an employee in the field, you are challenged with day to day responsiblity an have the autonomy of making sure you are competing successfully with other branches. We have a wonderful "captain" at the helm with VP's in the field that make sure you are on task and tracking with the day to day responsibilities. Its a positive upbeat company even in downed economic times. If asked, senior members of Corporate staff will visit territory to insure new business if necessary. That is a huge commitment to the field. Commission could always be better, however, you make it happen in your indiviual branches. So in some regard you make what you produce. Not a bad model.