Working at Omega Cabinetry — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Omega Cabinetry pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Omega Cabinetry

From Waterloo IA — 03/04/2010

Omega cabinetry in Waterloo Iowa is a "fine" place to work. The people are great, the environment is friendly and fun. Pay could always be better, but what place couldnt you say that about. My main gripe is the insurance. Masterbrands continues to try to aleaveate the rising cost of healthcare by passing the cost on to the employee. Not having a raise in a year, loosing hours, along with the cost of our healthcare, has weakened employees moral. Maybe finding a better way to save money would help, dumping Bravo Wellness is kind of a must, to satisfy employees. I dont mind being told what to do at work, but being told how I can live my life outside work, is out.