Working at Olan Mills Church Directories — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Olan Mills Church Directories pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Olan Mills Church Directories

From NY, NJ, PA, NH, VT — 07/12/2010

This is a great Job. I am allowed and encouraged to be as creative as my own imagination allows. The Managers DO care about their employees and if you are considering coming to work for Olan Mills, remember, this is a job. Nothings perfect. You can be happy working here if you make that choice. Or you can be miserable if you choose. People like that arn't going to be happy anywhere else though. They will go to work somewhere else and then bash that employer too. As for the upper managment, they are the ones who are encouraging us to be creative and happy. Sure there are some rules but overall we are free to express ourselves as creative persons. THANKS