Working at Okanagan Regional Library — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Okanagan Regional Library pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Okanagan Regional Library

From Oliver — 05/21/2008

I worked at the Okanagan Regional Library (Oliver branch) for 3 years while I was a student. I have never had such a positive work experience as I did with this employer. I was hired as Page and the postion was only temporary ( you have to be a full time student) but the staff took me under their wing and showed me many of the other ins and outs of the library system. I have never had a more gratifying experience with an employer before or since.

I hope that one day (after more schooling) I will be able to return to this employer full time! Excellent staff, excellent environment. ORL is the standard that I still judge my current employers by.