Working at Ohmart Vega — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Ohmart Vega pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Ohmart Vega

From Cincinnati, OH — 08/02/2008

Pay: The pay is about average for any company in the area. Nothing special, but pretty fair

Respect: Top notch. Management all the way to the top is exceptional. The high ups will talk to the lowest runged people just like they would other managers.

Benefits: Yearly bonus is nice. Based on performance. However they make the performance a little high. The only negative in benefits is the vacation. Takes 8 years to get a third week vacation. Very behind the times.

Job security: I feel very safe in my job.

Work/Life Balance: Very Good.

Career potential: Lower. Not much room for advancement. Decent yearly raises though.

Location: Farther for me, but only the one location.

Co-worker competence: Most co-workers are very well competent. Unfortunately some who kiss ass get moved up the chain pretty quickly.

Work environment. Very good.

The best company I have ever worked for.