Working at Office Team/Robert Half — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Office Team/Robert Half pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Office Team/Robert Half

From Sacramento, CA — 10/02/2009

Your experience with this temporary agency will probably depend on the location you are getting your assignments from. Back in 1998 and 1999 I had several assignments in Modesto, CA, and was treated like crap. After moving to Sacramento in 2004, I was called by a recruiter from their Arden area office. I explained that the previous location gave me bad marks, but when I came in to interview and explained the situation, he took my side. I had several small assignments before being placed with a company that eventually hired me full-time. If you do your best to be professional and honest, and you get a location with staff that does the same, this is a great agency to help you find work.