Work at Oce — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Oce pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Oce

From Itasca, IL — 07/28/2008

Oce is a good paying, great benefit, some potential growth, great location, but there is a price to all this... This company Work Environment is demoralizing. The company is run by the “Caucasian Boys club" if you are not Anglo or a man you are treated with little respect. OCE doesn’t believe in upper management diversity. Oce-NA Lacks professional ethics and values. As an ex manager I say I saw lots of unethical practice that prompted my resignation. Oce could become a good company if Managers/supervisor/group leader were more Diversified and less of a “Caucasian Boy Club"

From Ewing, New Jeresy — 12/18/2007

Used to be a great company to work for when it was Pitney Bowes, before all this take over. I see alot of seperation between service (my side) and sales. Both blame the other for the lose of revenue when I hear from customers its our billing department. Everyone at corporate seems to know this but they refuse to fix the problems. A very ggod friend of mine works at a local army base and since getting rid of our units 2 years ago, he was still getting bills till about 6 months ago. Now they are doing layoffs. We were told that the Imagistics techs earned less then on the Oce side, so our jobs would be secure. That is not the case. So far what I've seen the Oce guys are being tranplanted to our side and our guys are being let go. It seems that ABOVE local management (sales and service field managers) you are nothing more that a number to be easily replaced at a monents notice. And I believe the layoffs have just started. No ones job is secure in this company any longer.

From various — 08/14/2006

I've been here 6 yrs and I've been satisfied with each year's increase. As long as a person is dedicated to the job and provides excellent customer service, they will be rewarded. Benefits are great. Company recently bought-out so there could be questions about security. 2-wks notice required for time off and one is responsible for setting up their own backup. (ok) Not much opportunity in branch offices. There are 2 large care centers but it seems managers stay forever. Location okay - can't please everyone all the time. 90% of co-workers are quite knowledgeable and very willing to assist. Branch environments depend on individuals working in locations and how willing they are to work as a team. Corporate seems like a power-struggle.