Working at Oakwood Annapolis Hospital — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Oakwood Annapolis Hospital pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Oakwood Annapolis Hospital

From wayne — 08/04/2009

i have worked for oakwood for over 30 years and i just love working for oakwood as a nurse. oakwood has a great team and we are all focused on out patients.there is always someone with a smile on their face and happy to help you with anything. i go to oakwood hospitals when i need to and the service im given is wonderful.

From wayne — 08/02/2009

i work for Oakwood Annapolis Hospital as a housekeeper and i love working there. the nurses are all very nice and really care aboout helping the patients.the housekeepers are all very devoted to doing their jobs and making the patient center of their attention. we all make a great team and work really well togeather. my boss is really sweet and is really helpful and understanding.oakwood is really a great hospital to visit because the doctors and other workers really care for your needs=)