Working at O'Reilly Auto Parts — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about O'Reilly Auto Parts pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at O'Reilly Auto Parts

From MN — 06/17/2010

I enjoy my job and I enjoy working there. I think O'reillys could afford to pay their parts specialists better but either way I like it. Working at O'reillys is the first job that Ive actually been happy to go to work.

From gadsden, Alabama — 04/21/2010

the reason is all the TMs have fun working and tastefully joking one another (every subject imaginable).
Everyone knows there job and does it well. I am delivery specialist and I concider it my responsibility maintane customer relations and again Im allowed to have space and fun with this task. We are able to have a professional pleasant relationship with all of our shops. Which helps our numbers, The manager, The DM, ECT... so everyone is pretty happy we are 95% of the time "First Called" thats the nature of the best 5%.
How ever my manager still works a bunch of hours, But we help by sending him home to his house afternoons as much as we can, We dont want him stressed out, We like him.

We are a team which works good together, HOOAA

Thanks
Rex

From Missouri — 02/07/2010

O'Reilly offers additional cash rewards to employees through the "You Rock" program. Best part is job security is great. This company is not going anywhere.