Working at NTI (National Telecommuniations, Inc) — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about NTI (National Telecommuniations, Inc) pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at NTI (National Telecommuniations, Inc)

From Boston, MA — 06/21/2009

I worked for NTI under their IRS Forms program. Working from home was great thats why I gave Location and Environment a 5. Pay is not the best it could be but when you factor in all the things you save money on by working from home its OK at $13.00 and change an hour(That is if you live in TX). Job Security isn't so good, the job can be seasonal and they only keep a few people on year round. Overall though, I do think it is a good company to work for if you can get on with them. You have to be disabled and go through a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor and pass a very extensive background check.