Working at Nike — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Nike pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Nike

From Beaverton, OR — 09/07/2008

For me, NIKE has been a great place to work. Beautiful campus, casual culture, superior Brand, and an ever driving attitude to succeed.
Nike stresses work life balance, but also has a work hard, play hard mentality, so slackers usually get weeded out quickly, or are left behind in the review / promotion department.
While all companies have their issues, I have enjoyed working here far more than at other local high tech companies. While it appears Nike supports job changes every few years, I will agree with the previous poster who noted that there are some positions filled with less than the ideal candidate. However, part of the Nike culture embraces this type of opportunity to drive personal and career growth, which in the end usually pays off.

From Beaverton OR — 03/02/2008

great campus, lots of opportunities... the only real problem is they promote people too quickly so there is some marginal talent at higher levels.