Working at NHE Certification — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about NHE Certification pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at NHE Certification

From Sacramento, CA — 04/02/2010

I've been a regional sales rep for National Health Ed for three years and I highly recomend them as the fitness company to work for if you have sales experience. Excellent bonus and commission plans, excellent med benifits and great staff. They treat their employees with respect.

From Atlanta, GA — 02/19/2010

NHE Certification jobs may take a while to land, but they are well worth the wait and persistance. There is a lot of reading if you are a processor but there are so many smart fitness professionals out there that you learn something everythime you grade a (students) exam. How often do you hear that?!

I would receommend them to anyone looking to advance his/her career. Another good recomendation would be as an AFAA or ACE presenter. You travel around much more and you actually get to meet your students

From Portsmouth, VA — 02/05/2010

I just submitted a resume to nhe certification and I'm looking forward to working there. I have found this posting and many others online that say that nhe is a professional organization. I won't claim to have contacted every gym in the country so I really don't know how widely accepted they are as a certification. The 24 hour fitness near me says they will accept the nhe certification even though it is not on their list of recognized certiications. Even if I don't get the job, at least I'll get a free certification that I would not have been able to afford had it not been for the job opportunity. I really want their certification because of the direction the company is heading. They are better than ACE.

From los angeles, CA — 02/02/2010

All of the bad stuff youy hear about NHE certification are all from people who do not work for them or failed their exam! The NHE program is what all certifications should be like because if they were like NHE or ACSM, then we wouldn't have so many bad trainers. I applied for a job there and just got notification today that I passed and now I'm waiting to hear about my interview. I would love to work for them because they are respected by everyone. Just the fact that someone would take time out of their day and join a forum, get a password, and write about how much they hate NHE or that they are some sort of scam because they failed the exam says it all to me. That's respect! These people are really upset because they did not get an interview and so they don't want anyone else to get one either. If they didn't think NHE was a good company to work for then why did they submit a resume, or sign up to take the exam in the first place? That is a lot of effort for something that supposedly isn't real?

From Austin, TX — 02/02/2010

NHE Certification has been a wonderful experience due to the fact that I can work my own hours and still stay active in my sons life. I have read online that some people are skeptical of the nhe certification exam processor position and think that it might be some sort of scam but it is not. NHE certification is really picky toward who they bring on board to represent their products and that is one of the reasons I joined their organization from the beginning.