Working at Nestle USA — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Nestle USA pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Nestle USA

From Raynham — 08/29/2008

My experience at Nestle waters has been pretty positive so far. Great upper management, ready and willing to assist with questions/issues etc. Positive work environment lots of support. Benefits are good for full time, no health insurance offered for part time employees which is a big negative. There is a lot of advancement opportunities if you dedicate yourself to the position. Threre is also bonus payouts for additional sales that in past positions I've held were just part of the job. All in all a solid position for a person with a lot of incentive, time management skills,good attitude and work ethics.

From Quincy Mass — 09/09/2006

I worked for Nestle back in early 94. Job security was the only bad section as I was laid off due to merge less than 6 months in the job. However I would work for them again. Best company I ever worked for in terms of respect and worklife. Mangers were excellent!

From Raynham, Ma — 03/10/2006

Working enviroment is good. Pay is lower than average for the type of work that one is required to do. Company has made billions of dollars in 2005 but, choses to show its thanks to the reps that helped make that profit by giving low raises based on "number" & "sales" rather than on the merits and hard work of it's employees. High turn around in this company because of this "greedy" thinking.

If employees rates & promotions are all based on "numbers", then caring for the customer is just a facade.