Working at NCH Corp — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about NCH Corp pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at NCH Corp

From Irving , Tx — 10/10/2010

Looking for another place to work now, The pay is so where you can't make a living, They pay you 11 bucks an hour and then commission on sales after you make the initial 5k for the month, There are quite a few folks not gonna be there much longer. After figuring out all the work we do and how the pay scale is we should all be making 60k a year that they are screwing us on . Instead, base salary is 22k. Don't apply here if you want to be able to put food on the table, buy a house or a car as well and have a life. Most of the folks that work there are retired senior citizens who already have income from former jobs. The daily morning sales meetings are a joke and not worth anyones time to even listen to. They sound like a broken record. The work hours are good and some friendly people to work with but thats about all it has going for it. Soon as i can find something where i can make a living i am out of there. Oh and i work for DRM Certified Laboratories Division. By the way, They have a few divisions on the same floor selling the same product under different names. How crappy is that. You either want to buy one product for what it does or not. Give me a friggin break. How antiquated.

From Irving TX — 04/24/2010

I gotta get out of this job. I'm going nowhere