Working at NC Farm Bureau Mutual Ins. Co. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about NC Farm Bureau Mutual Ins. Co. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at NC Farm Bureau Mutual Ins. Co.

From Elizabeth City, N.C. — 08/04/2008

While I was only employed by NC Farm Bureau for only 10 months I feel that my time there was the most rewarding that I have ever had on a job.I left for a better job position, not from ill will towards the company or employees. The benefit and pay package is great. Everything you could ask for, of course it all depends which classification you work in that determines pay and benefits. However, all classes are treated equally. Your job is not on the line as long as you do a good job and treat everyone with the same respect that they show to you. Yes, RESPECT, something sadly lacking in most job places. You can start out at the lowest classification and work your way up to the top if you so desire. My location was just 10 minutes from my house, great for lunch breaks. My co-workers were all very knowledgeable about their jobs and always willing to help you with a problem or concern. Employees are encouraged to take continuing education to help further themselves in their position or to move up a classification. And the company pays for it! The company motto is that if you work at/for Farm Bureau you are treated like family! That is so true for this organization. There is life outside of the office, you can choose with whom you want to be with and keep your regular friends and family. You don't have to make nice or KISS with co-workers just to keep your job. Just be a good worker and pleasant person and you will go far with this company! The opportunities are endless!