Working at Navigant Credit Union — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Navigant Credit Union pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Navigant Credit Union

From Central Falls, RI — 01/07/2009

This place was once Credit Union Central Falls and it was a good place to work when it had just a few locations. Trying to get too big has hurt them. They forgot who they are and who they serve. When I worked there it was a pretty good place. Friends who are there now say it is like a factory job with no personality and no contact with the President and Sr. V.P.'s anymore. They nevr paid well. But, they treated you good and were fun and flexible to families back then. I guess not so much anymore. Still a decent place to keep you money and mortgage though.