Working at Nautilus Fitness — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Nautilus Fitness pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Nautilus Fitness

From Louisville, CO — 05/14/2007

Nautilus use to be a good company to work for before Greg Hammond took over as CEO. He has now managed to sabotage the company better than I possibly ever could. His biggest screw up was his PERSONAL decision to move product development from Colorado to Washington without talking to the Vice President of the group. As a result Nautilus will be loosing around 90% of its engineers and is doing little to mitigate the situation. Those of us who have not already left the company are having the work of those who have already left piled on top of our current responsibilities with no additional compensation.