Working at Nature — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Nature pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Nature

From nicholasville, ky — 09/24/2008

The pay is really good, but it is a lot of hard work. It suprised me to see someone beat up this company. The owners are guys that really care. The benefits are good; health insurance, AFLAC, felxibility with time off. I guess job security is all about how valuable you think you are, if you're good why would they let you go?! It is hard to do a good job and still have lots of time at home during the week. We don't work on Saturdays, so that helps.

My job has changed a lot over the last few years. I have a lot of opportunity here. It isn't an easy place to work, the expectations are high, but it is worth it. This is a great place to work.