Working at Nationwide Internet — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Nationwide Internet pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Nationwide Internet

From Des Moines — 01/31/2009

worked for many ins. co's and I must say I am very glad I work for this one...we started years ago in making sure to watch expenses, still have a lot of opportunity in des moines for promotions for folks, great fitness center, flex hours, decent benefits, on site cafeteria for associates,etc. there continue to be items like work/life balance which are a big, big challenges however my week my way is something which has been launched to offer flex work schedules, more lap tops have been given out for alternative work environments, etc. we have much work to do but in looking around the market again I am glad I work here....read the paper the other day...state farm is pulling out of insuring customers in FL...wouldn't want to be a state farm associate in FL....