Working at Nationwide Flyer Distribution Services — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Nationwide Flyer Distribution Services pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Nationwide Flyer Distribution Services

From Orlando, FL — 06/11/2010

I really needed to find a job with 'Mom Hours' and this was it. I was able to pull in $1,500 month working part-time close to home. The folks here are just great. The customers also make the job interesting and a whole lot of fun. Now, I'm able to give my kids the little extas I couldn't afford before this job. Any Moms out there looking for work should consider working for a flyer distribution company. LocalFlyerDistribution.com has offices nationwide so look them up. I work in the Orlando office in Metro West.