Working at Nationwide Children's Hospital — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Nationwide Children's Hospital pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Nationwide Children's Hospital

From Columbus, OH — 12/07/2008

I love my job. Although I feel the pay could be a little better I believe there are many other perks that make up for that. I feel they are supportive of my pursuit of further education by offering tuition reimbursement and working with my schedule. I love my coworkers and feel that my peers are competent and really care about the work they do. Those that are further in their degrees and experience have been very helpful anytime I have questions. The most rewarding experience of my job is being able to make a differnce in the lives of children.