Working at Nationall Asset Recovery Services — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Nationall Asset Recovery Services pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Nationall Asset Recovery Services

From Chesterfield — 06/01/2009

This company is a serious joke. Especially the collection floor. The envoiroment is small. The Managers are rude, and ghetto!!! The collection floor looks like they have workers who are treated terribly. Someone is going to eventually sue this company for such cruel treatment. Many people feel this way that has worked for this company. They are broke as can be. They don't provide anything to help you work, and it is the absolute worst job and treatment I have ever saw human beings be put through. I feel sorry for the collection team at this company, and think they all should get a different job. I know for a fact that none of the managers, or the upper management care about the collection employes at this company. I have heard it all!