Working at National Music Rack — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about National Music Rack pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at National Music Rack

From NJ — 07/04/2010

I have worked for National Music Rack for so many years I cannot even remember! I love this company. They pay me very well to be a merchandiser. They are one of the few companies who pay you mileage to get to your calls. When the economy tanked I lost quite a few of my accounts but I stayed with them because they are loyal to me and I will be loyal to them.
They are a great company to work for.

From Moonachie, NJ — 03/11/2010

People that work here have a great work experience. Unfortunately workers that have been let go due to their quality of work, now are bashing the company. The management has created a family atmosphere and has made many sacrifices together with the workers to ensure a stable and successful work place.

From MOONACHIE, NJ — 12/20/2009

A great place to work. Co-workers go the extra mile and treat the company as if it was their own. The management team works closely with the workers and allows them to take on important responsibilities.