Working at National Leasing & Brokerage — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about National Leasing & Brokerage pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at National Leasing & Brokerage

From Fontana, CA — 04/08/2010

I thoroughly loved working there! I would return tomorrow if they would give me some work! I cannot say enough about it: if you love big trucks, and going different places, it's the best!!!

From Dallas, TX — 03/05/2010

As for the pay, in some cases a little low but in others rather high, certainly for the quality of personel in some places. Respect is earned, within NLB, it comes with productivity. Benefits-None-this is a small struggling company.Job security-work hard, produce results and your job is secure. Work/Life Balance-Not a 9-5 kind of job. Sometimes you live it. It's constant on going. Potential/Growth-The sky is the limit if one only gets out there and works their area. Locations-coast to coast co-worker competence-Jobs have been given to struggling individuals in an attempt to give them a step up in life. some are grateful and excel, others only want to stand with their hand out asking for more so competence is lacking in many areas. Work environment, is what one makes of it. This is the kind of work you either like it or need to get out of it. It is very challenging.

From Fontana, CA — 06/14/2009

Ratings for this company depend on your own productivity. This is a company where one can grow independently. You only have to apply yourself to gain because most are independent contractors. NLB is a job brokerage company, not an employer.

From Fontana, CA — 09/03/2008

If the Independent Contract Drivers would fill out the chase inspection reports then the equipment would not be unsafe. I find that the owner treats everybody great. If everybody would comunicate then there would't be any problems with the leadership. The owner is not available for the day to day operations. John McDonald is a GREAT man and would treat anyone the way they would treat him. You have to show respect to get respect.

From fontana ca — 09/03/2008

it is a fine place to work the only ones who do not think so are hot heads