Working at National Endoment for the Arts — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about National Endoment for the Arts pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at National Endoment for the Arts

From Washington, DC — 01/21/2009

I recently started working at the NEA and I've found it to be very different from my previous jobs. The work here doesn't require too much brainpower and my day is filled with filing/sorting faxes/CNN.com. Most of the people here have been great. However, there are a few people here that annoy the crap out of me. Why would you suggest that I needed help and that I'm struggling in front of our boss? WTF is that? There are more tactful ways to approach the situation if needed. AND IT WASN'T!!! Does it look like I'm struggling with the faxes and filing? I hate stupid people.