Working at Napitek, Ltd — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Napitek, Ltd pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Napitek, Ltd

From Summit, IL — 02/08/2010

I was exposed to multiple technologies which I had the opportunity to learn more about. Great office space, casual dress code, nice and smart co-workers, in touch management, extremely well organized structure, limited travel between Milwaukee and Southern Illinois. It was a bit overwhelming at first but I was given tasks that I could manage. One task built on another until I knew quite a bit about many of the technologies. The guy in charge is aware about the technologies in place, the skills of the staff and will challenge you with new tasks. He expects your best but is approachable and reasonable at the same time. There are few pigeon hole positions there.