Working at Naomi J Rodriguez — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Naomi J Rodriguez pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Naomi J Rodriguez

From Orlando, FL — 04/19/2010

A HUGE THANK YOU to Naomi J. Rodriguez, Director of New Business Development at Full Access Experiential Media Group. Naomi J. Rodriguez is one of the best people to work with in advertising and marketing. I'm really happy to see women breaking the glass ceiling. She helped us turn around our ailing business. A $3,500 product sampling campaign garned us 30 - 45 coupons redeemed per day for a 2 week period. Our sales just SHOT right up!

I TRULY recommend working with Full Access Experiential Media Group. Try to get Naomi J. Rodriguez if she is available.

From Orlando, FL — 04/14/2010

Full Access Experiential Media Group (Naomi J. Rodriguez) hired me for a 2 week Street Team event in Orlando, FL. The promo had 6 Brand Ambassadors and 1 Field Market Manager/Team Lead. I was the Field Market Manager in charge of creating the schedule and managing the team in a branded/graphic wrapped SUV. Anyway, everyone got paid within 30 days. Plus, we got to keep our uniforms which are awesome. We did a PUMA promotion and the clothes are really cool. YEAH!