Working at Nanston Dental Group — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Nanston Dental Group pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Nanston Dental Group

From Snellville, Ga. — 01/13/2010

Blessed to have a job. Try some of the other dental coopreration and one would say Nanston is the best

From atlanta,ga — 08/04/2009

Having worked with several dental groups over 15 years, I acn say that, without a doubt, this is the most conscientious and caring group I have encountered. They seem to treat employees as family and not as expendable cattle. The same is true for the way that patients are treated. Sure, there are people in management that are easy to second-guess. In fact, some stay in that category all the time. Overall it has been a good experience professionally.

From Norcross, Georgia — 02/03/2009

I have worked for Nanston for almost 3 years now. When you join the team there, you become a part of a big family. Everyone enjoys what they do, whether they are helping patients with their dental health, or taking care of patient affairs (scheduling, insurance filing, etc). My team members have worked for Nanston for years - 10, 20, some even 25 years! For a company that is just over 30 years old, that says something! Nanston has 15 offices all over Atlanta, so location isn't a problem. If you need to move your home, chances are that an opportunity will open up at an office that is closer to your new home. When I wake up in the morning, I enjoy going to work at Nanston and that my work makes a difference, and THAT is what matters!