Working at msc — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about msc pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at msc

From PA — 12/06/2008

I hope he is not refering to MSC Industrial Supply. This company is GREAT!!! This company trusts the employee's very much. You have very knowledgeable co-workers...and the environment in my branch office is great. Benefits are good for a 2 billion dollar company.

The kicker....when you work at some places...and co-workers whisper to you that the company you work for really sucks....I have yet to find ONE SINGLE co-worker to do that here. And I've worked here almost 2 years.

This company doesn't even let you refer to yourself as an "employee"..you are refered to as "associates" which is a sign of respect right from the start.

I HIGHLY recomend applying to this company.