Working at Mediscan — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Mediscan pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Mediscan

From Los Angeles — 12/06/2009

Great company. Have been in business for over 15 years. Became nationwide. Easy to blame anyone when you are not capable to do a job. Great opportunities who want to work. Great commissions. I work for a company for more than 2 years & love it.

From Woodland Hills — 06/10/2008

Great company, free lunches for corporate employees, good benefits, nice athmospere

From Woodland Hills — 05/15/2008

I had working for company for over 5 yrs, great to work with, frendly atmosphere, good benefits, stability. Compare with other company good pay, direct deposit, 401K. Unfortunately, I moved. Missed Mediscan a lot.