Working at Maryland Auto Insurance Fund — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Maryland Auto Insurance Fund pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Maryland Auto Insurance Fund

From Annapolis, MD — 04/22/2008

This place has some friendly people and everyone seems to like working there. With a casual enviornment, including wearing jeans to work everyday, this seems to be a pretty cool place to work. However the pay is not so great but with time you will build your salary up.( This is a state job afterall) The benefits are great too. Work/Life balance seems to be respected with options for flex hours and/or "telecomuting". Didn't work there long but I did notice that there was plenty of reserved parking in the front of the building if you were a 30 year veteran. That says a lot right there. Work environment was pretty descent as well. The only downside seems that the people are entirely overworked with too much work BUT it seems like they take that into consideration.