Working at Martha Schwartz, Inc. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Martha Schwartz, Inc. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Martha Schwartz, Inc.

From Cambridge, MA — 01/15/2010

Martha Schwartz Partners believe that landscape architecture has a positive influence on people by providing an environment that engenders freedom of thought, creativity, and curiosity and it is from those beliefs and values that our designs are realized. Our design philosophy emanates from a strong passion for exploring our surrounding environments and pursuing quality over quantity. Our philosophy motivates us to conduct extensive research and develop flexible design frameworks that conceive developments as part of the landscape and it furthermore inspires us to bring total commitment of time, talent and energy to each project.