Working at Marshall & Isley Bank — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Marshall & Isley Bank pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Marshall & Isley Bank

From MN — 03/20/2010

Pay is terrible but I suppose the work isn't terribly hard. Benefits are very good.They have very easy sales numbers to hit with little pressure to hit them. They are a company who more so respects your age and/or time with the company rather than the numbers or results your actually make, so in that respect it's a bit disappointing. Middle management is unneeded and somewhat incompetent. Ancient technology systems. And also, they seem to be a somewhat lefty-whacko type with their political correctness and whatnot.