Working at Marshall Electronics — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Marshall Electronics pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Marshall Electronics

From El Segundo, CA — 11/19/2009

I disagree with all of the previous posters. Management is about what you'd expect from a lot of other companies. There is a lot of politics involved, but if you work in the right department you're usually secluded from these things. The owner knows his business, and while he may seem random at times in the end it pays off because of the competent employees, and he knows this. Pay could be better, but generally he gives a good bonus, and he tries to treat his employees right. All in all I would recommend this company if it has an opening, just remember that it might take a month or so to get used to the environment. I've never been happier then right here.