Working at Mars — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Mars pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Mars

From Ontario — 10/17/2009

Excellent pay and very competent employees, but horrible work/life balance. Most people work 60+ hours. They have some neat perks (casual dress, bring pets to work) but this is just fluff to make up for the long hours. Do not recommend this company to anyone.

From Vernon, CA — 03/06/2009

This is one of the best companies to work for. Work life balance doesn't get better than Mars. Although my salary has increased I have not experienced the respect or mutuality that the Mars family works so hard to instill in their employee's. I try and incorporate the five principles within in my own work habits.
Growth is always available and is a option that anyone can explore.
BEST work Environment I have experienced. Recognition, APPRECIATION which in turn makes for happy dedicated employees. Great Job Mars, I miss you.