Working at Marquis Jet — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Marquis Jet pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Marquis Jet

From New York, NY — 06/02/2008

Marquis is a great company to work for overall. The company culture is based on the motto work hard, play harder and they really do that. There's no other company I know where the CEO says "thank you" to everyone from the receptionist on up. No one in my postion who has stayed with the company has been there for over 2.5 yrs without moving up the ladder significantly - they take the employee's career growth very seriously. Only gripe is the very long hours, but when you dig being at work as much as most of us do, it's worth it.