Working at MarketResearch.com — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about MarketResearch.com pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at MarketResearch.com

From Rockville, MD — 12/29/2008

Here's the thing, and it kills me to read about not only this job, but all of the jobs I have read on this site: Employees often times expect a ton, without giving up anything.

I've worked at this company for over 4 years, and have felt very good about the experience. Are there things left to be desired? Yes. There's a 401K, but it doesn't match. Greater Tragedies, but still would be nice. The recent economic trends have really hurt us in the sales team, but I can't blame that on the company. ie, I'm making a TON less money because the products sales have slumped, but so is the company. Rough times for me, and the company.

All in all, this is a good place to work. I've heard that people who are not in tech/sales(though not in current times) are slightly underpaid, but I also think that the benefit of working for a good company is worth looking past this.

Before I forget, in my experience, the company is very realistic in understanding your life/work balance. Time off is never difficult to get, and the work is not overly strenuous.