Working at Mark Russell and Associates (MRA) — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Mark Russell and Associates (MRA) pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Mark Russell and Associates (MRA)

From Syracuse, NY — 03/23/2008

Great people for the most part. Great creative work. Don't always agree with some of the overall company decisions. But for the most part a pretty enjoyable work environment, no one breathing down your neck, you work hard and get treated fair.
Some really talented hard working people in this shop.

From Syracuse, NY — 01/21/2008

Really cool work environment- very artsy. I started here pretty young and made a good wage. Became full time from freelance within 6 months. Worked on cool campaigns. Location is cool because its downtown but totally stinks because of lack of parking. You have to pay to park in a lot and its hard to find one close by.