Working at Margolis Pritzker Epstein and Blatt — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Margolis Pritzker Epstein and Blatt pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Margolis Pritzker Epstein and Blatt

From Towson — 10/05/2009

Sounds like a personal bunch or sour grapes to me here. Just heard of this site from co worker. They have been very nice to me, I've been here a while. Wear jeans to work, give us bonus every month ( I have checked with friends, no law firms give out bonus to law clerks.! They pay 90% of our health insurance , I also leave alot and come and go with no pressure. Get 12 days a year off plus sick and vacation.
Get a life grumpy ones..!! Sounds like you've never lived in the real world. If your so unhappy leave!

From Towson, MD — 09/28/2009

Fairly large Law Firm, family owned, growing client base, very caring and liberal with time and personal matters.